Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday - Church

Off to Church today.  What do you do when you pull up to the chapel and you don't know the code to the security gate.  Do you enter your membership number or baptismal date?  Is there a code to the pearly gates?  A missionary from Idaho finally let us in. 


Lovely chapel and wonderful people and meetings.  We were invited to lunch at the home of some friends of the family.  They have some amazing land, with horses, natural forest, ponds, donkeys, ducks, a couple of dogs, chickens etc.

Just so you know what kind of afternoon our kids had, I'm going to show you Andersen before church and then after lunch.



I have no idea if we are ever going to be able to resuscitate his white shirt.  Here is Brennen with one of the donkeys.


1 comment:

  1. This whole post cracked me up. I was thinking of the modern-day pioneers of South Africa as we celebrated Pioneer Day on Sunday here in Utah. And I'm afraid that you've got my kids walking around trying to balance stuff on their heads now. P.S. Ocean view = magnificent.

    ReplyDelete